Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I have been very busy preparing for next week's Fine Art Photography Exhibition at the McKay Art Centre in Unionville, Markham. I will be exhibiting some of my "Vermeers", Dutch Still life, some Bodegones a la Luis Melendez plus some of my work on Iceland, the US Southwest and other terrestrial wonders.

If you have read any of my posts about Dutch classic paintings and my photographic explorations of them, you may be curious to see them in real life. Well, you can easily do that by dropping by the McKay Art Centre from Nov 27th-Dec 1st (10:00 am - 5 pm see below for more details). I will also be there on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday in case you want to meet me and chat with me or Ron Rehfeld.

 

Feel free to connect with me in Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment